OBJECTIVES OF THE CENTRE
The objectives of the Centre shall be to:
- mobilize all intellectual resources for the development of the Centre.
- build, through an interdisciplinary approach, a synergy between the different digital projects.
- develop and promote excellence in the fields of Digital learning.
- foster and encourage the advancement of digital knowledge and skills.
- involve digital experts in the research process through knowledge exchange and training.
- assist UdM’s academics in their research and support all members in the deployment of their research capacity in Digital learning.
- promote a collaborative culture and permanent exchange to meet UdM’s mission, the expectations of our industries/economy, and strengthen the cognitive development of learners.
- serve as a centre for fostering co-operation, partnership and exchange of ideas between the academic community and the public and private sectors.
- participate in discussions and decisions on digital issues.
- provide research, development, consultancy and other services for industrial or commercial organisations, public bodies and/or individuals.
- develop and consolidate national and international collaborations in digital research.
- promote the collaboration of the members of the Centre towards their actions, to converge the efforts of all to the realization of the mission of the Centre.