Call for papers
Deadline for submission:
The Covid pandemic has caused serious effects throughout the corporate world and there has been a need to adjust and adapt. There has equally been a need to rethink the ideas of corporate social responsibility. Additionally governments and society have changed and needed to adapt. The effects are still playing out in the world of CSR.it is important that we recognise these changes and adapt – sharing best practice from around the world and we seek to recover.
We are in an era of change and this can be expected to change. This is pertinent as we seek to recover as the World Health Organisation has already warned that future pandemics are inevitable so we must prepare to face then, hopefully in a better way than we have managed with Covid-19. At the same time the United Nations has warned that, while the pandemic and effects might be serious, there is a far more serious crisis facing the world and that is climate change. So we need to recognize the present and future crises and adapt. We need also to focus upon the longer term objective of ensuring sustainability. Accordingly we have set the theme for this conference as focusing upon social responsibility in the changing era.
This conference is designed to act as a forum for the debate and analysis of contemporary issues in this broad area. It is intended to attract people from a wide variety of disciplines and geographic regions for an exchange of views.
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- CSR and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Human Rights and Business Sustainability
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
- CSR & Digital revolution
- CSR & Reputation
- CSR in Developing Markets
- Sustainability and free markets
- Social entrepreneurship
- Socially responsible business activities
- Globalisation and sustainable development
- Regulation of corporate social and environmental behaviour
- Governmental influences on sustainable development
- Models of organisational governance
- SR and Society
- The role of Governments, NGOs and other Elements of Civil Society in CSR
- Challenges of Social Inclusion: Gender, Inequalities and Human Rights
- CSR & Positive Impact
- Green agenda and climate change
- Sustainable agenda for disabled persons
- Consumer responsibility
- Socially Responsible Finance and Banking
- Responsible Finance and Investment
- CSR in Financial companies
- Inclusive Capitalism
- Governance and leadership
- CSR and Ethics
- CSR in Education
- Sustainability in Higher Education Institutions
- Sustainable education and economic growth
- Sustainable energy management
- Sustainable telecommunication
- Green technology and alternative energy systems
- Sustainable waste management
Although preference will be given to full papers, abstracts of 200-500 words will also be considered. All papers and abstracts should be sent by 30th June 2022 by email to [email protected].
No more than 2 papers will be accepted from any author.
Final version of the accepted papers will be required by 10th of August 2022.
One of the distinguishing features of the conferences is SRRNet’s focus on subsequent publication of papers presented. SRRNet publishes at least one book of selected paper from each conference but also encourages every participant to publish their work. Advicewill be given during the conference. Full details concerning other publishing opportunitiesfor the papers presented at the conference will be provided during the conference.